來 一罐~~~喲

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thought for movies from English Trailers


We already studied English many years. We all hoped our English can be better. So my English teacher recommends a website that English Trailers. It let us to be allowed to study English to have more interests. There are a lot of movie commercials. It is a free website for studying English using movie commercials. We can write the movie dialogue cloze. I watched a movie commercials that spiderman. It told a man was bitten by a super spider. The spider was a genetically enhanced super spider. When peter go home, he was sick. After he convalesces has the special super power. He is spiderman. His uncle said “With great power comes great responsibility.” The sentence let me learn a lot of things about my thought. It is not only a cloud-built movie but also is encouraging people that never said dead.
It is a very good movie. When peter resists the powerful enemy, he never given up. I will learn his spirit. I will use the website more time. I hope my English ability got progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home